At Wine Link Italy we arrange a variety of services for hotels, tour operators, travel agencies and incentive travel.
Private tours may be customized with licensed guides and driver services for short and long-distance transfers. We provide airport transfers and assistance. We also propose exclusive venues and accommodation for events especially in Umbria, Tuscany, Emilia Romagna and in Lazio.
With our in-depth knowledge of the area and tourist network, we can help tour operators and travel agencies to develop new and exciting tours for any season as well as services for incentive travel programs.
We can offer valuable suggestions and consulting for developing tours, designing travel experiences and creating events, excursions, and workshops, tailored to your specific needs. We are highly renowned for the attention we place in every detail and aspect of our projects.
Guests will be delighted to discover Italy at its best with our professionalism and high level of services. They will discover the culture of this incredible country through the welcoming people, the delicious wines, and tasty dishes.
- Visits to wineries, olive oil mills and microbreweries
- Hands-on cooking classes, pizza and/or bread making classes
- Home restaurant and farmhouse dining
- Truffle hunting with dogs
- Visits of artisanal food makers, e.g. cheese, chocolate, saffron (see section on personalized programs)
- Visits to a variety of craft makers like ceramic, glass and textile workshops
- Guided art historical tours of towns and villages and/or specific monuments
- Visits to exclusive Italian gardens, villas or buildings of special architectural interest
- Most activities are available for larger groups or as VIP/insider tours.
Receptions and events
At Wine Link Italy we provide venue finding and event planning for private groups as well as corporate clients.
Based on our network of event suppliers and database of venues, we carefully evaluate the needs and expectations of the client regarding the event, the location and preferred style of venue, their budget and other contributing factors which will determine the most suitable conditions for an outstanding experience.
We are convinced that dining matters, especially in Italy! During any kind of Event the quality of the food and service is an integral part of a successful travel experience and a key component of guest satisfaction.
Wine Link Italy provides a wide selection of high-quality Italian restaurants for your clients. We will also honour any special dietary requirements your guests may have.
We also believe that your guests should always experience the Italian culture not only through its history and rich cultural heritage, but also through its food, wine, and the genuine character of its people. We consider all these elements essential for an unforgettable celebration.
- Selection of luxury accommodations and prestigious venues for events and receptions
- Full range of concierge services
- Banqueting/Catering arrangements
- Private events at wineries and historic villas
- Preferential access to reservations for exclusive dining
(i.e. Historical locations such as Monasteries, Abbeys ect)
- Photography, Video services, Photo Booth
- A variety of live music with Italian performers
- Childcare and entertainment
- Magicians, Group Dance Instructors
- On site coordination and assistance
- Airport assistance including “meet & greet”
- Pre- and post-event activities such as sightseeing tours, food, wine and craft tours, classes, demonstrations, and workshops
Educational Tours for Wine Professionals
Wine Link Italy provides customized full-immersion educational experiences in the wine and food culture of central Italy.
Our wine study tours will make it possible for you to meet the passionate winemakers, taste the wines, enjoy the food, and learn the cultivation and production methods by direct on-site experience.
Study trips are suitable to importers, distributors, retailers, wine directors, sellers, shop consultants and sommeliers who wish to increase their knowledge of a specific wine area. Our educational wine tours are also of interest for companies who are looking for an educational field-work for their coworkers or a travel incentive to reward distributors and employees.
What our partner says
Take a look to our photo gallery
Would you like to collaborate with us?
Drop us a line by filling this form